All in an American Tourister Bag:
Toshiba laptop
LG cell phone
TVO pens
Bag of broken pencils that I pick up at the end of class when I Sub
Funny stickers for the kids
Notebook
Tiny mouse
A book or two (if I am close to finishing one, I have two)
File folder


Diana Thomas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As some of you know I am yet another student intrigued by coworking 
> and doing my thesis on the topic of mobile work. I am in the process 
> of designing a few products for this venture and was wondering what 
> most mobile workers carried with them on a daily basis when you leave 
> the house? Please let me know what you carry with you when you have a 
> chance. I am interested!
>
> You can email me directly at [email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]> (I recently got married, thus the 
> different last name) if you don't wish to share with the entire group.
>
> Thanks for your time.
>
> Diana
> http://di-fine.blogspot.com/
>
>
>
> >

-- 
Mike Pihlman
TracyVirtualOffice
"A Coworking Community"
95 W. 11th Street, Suite 203
Tracy, CA 95376
Mobile: 209-608-4340
Web: TracyVirtualOffice.com
Twitter: @TracyVirtOffice
Skype:  tracyvirtualoffice1



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to