I've been running my business out of Tacoma's Co-working site,
(Suite133.com) for 8 month's now. I've always been a big believer in
traveling light and have worked my way down to some bare essentials.
 - Macbook Air
 - iPhone
 - Bose noise canceling headset - for when I need to tune out the
world around me and really focus (or for when I just can't stand what
the stereo in the office is playing)
 - A small pouch of cables to connect my laptop and phone to various
devices.
 - Pen & a stack of 3x5 cards
 - Business cards and fliers since I never know who I'll run into.
 - Small umbrella/rain coat (it is the pacific northwest)
 - Cash

One collection of items that are as important to me as my laptop is
the software I use. Notational Velocity for all personal note taking.
Evernote for collecting information (it syncs between my laptop,
iPhone and online account), NetNewsWire for organizing all my RSS
feeds (I scan ~350 feeds a day), and Twitter for following others in
my industry as well at various thought leaders and others from whom I
derive inspiration.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to