On Feb 15, 2010, at 5:32 PM, Alex Hillman wrote:

> I said this to Mike Schinkel, offline:
>
> This isn't buying a membership to an association. This is contributing to a
> specific cause, and being a sponsor.
> I think that we're on the path to form something more organic and accurately
> representative of what this community needs instead of bucketing it into a
> co-op or any other organization just because we know what that looks like.
> I think we're getting more organized, and there's no doubt about that...and
> I'm happy to lead the charge and have the community's support :)

Just to include the full conversation I basically emailed Alex and said it
sounded like he was heading in the direction of the Coworking co-op I suggested
previously and that I felt he was the best one to lead the charge.  He
responded with the above to which I replied "Cool."

-Mike Schinkel
Ignition Alley Atlanta Coworking
http://ignitionalley.com