I'll say again:

This initial purchase was NOT about including or excluding anyone. A
goal was establihed that needed to be met, and mobilized.

This does NOT represent a specific association or lack thereof. Not
being able to support, due to financial/regional or any other reason,
does not mean you're "out of the club".

Raised funds above and beyond the needed amount can be figured out
once the domain is secured. It's not my money to spend on anything
else, and so it won't be spent without the contributors' consent, and
furthermore, won't be spent on anything that doesn't benefit 100% of
the community.

This isn't "done" by any means, and once the domain has been secured,
I'm happy discuss re-organizing the funds for a better, more long term
and sustainable model that allows everyone to get a piece of the
action!

-Alex