Hello, all!

Quick update from St. Louis: The space is continuing it's steady roll
of serendipity, we could not be happier with the progress! We have had
one local idea sharing event, 2 fully paid and activated monthly
tenants, 2 partially paid, and about 4 pending payment on start dates!
We have had four paid daily drop-ins and some amazing coverage in St.
Louis blogs! We really ignited last Friday, however, when the St.
Louis Post-Dispatch covered us on the front page of their business
section. We have had all types of folks from realtors to consultants
to designers and even a few startup groups that have come through and
are very interested in signing on with the space.

It's been just tremendous and we are so blessed at how everything
panned out from the space availability to the supporting relationships
to it being the end of summer...we're hoping to keep the momentum
going with the events we are looking to have booked in our space into
the fall!

Tomorrow I am making a pancake breakfast for myself and my Co-Manager,
the building owners and our tenants, one of which has had a
particularly rough week with the IRS, so I hope we can all enjoy that
together!

Thanks for your insight and all the rest of the information contained
in this group, we've been learning so much so fast!

Best,
Jenn Cloud
Space Manager

P: (314) 932.4511