congrats on the new space Blair
Mind Worx CoWorx https://sites.google.com/site/themindworx/ On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 2:30 PM, Jes <[email protected]> wrote: > Hey all! > > If you've seen me post before, you know that I am thisclose to > opening! Last night I hosted a local web group's meetup and it went > really well with nice feedback. > > Today, I am hosting my first Jelly (even cute little bowls of jelly > beans at each workstation) but I sit here alone because today all > local schools are canceled due to weather (we've been having a > gorgeous winter here until 2 days ago, and though it is still pretty, > it is negative digits and snowy...). So, alas, my first day of > coworking, I am working alone. But! I'm not all that down about it > because 1. The space is finished! and 2. I had 3 people scheduled to > come and they called/emailed to cancel so I know they were still > thinking about it, and 3. I really love the space, the reasons behind > the space, and with this kind of excitement, I find it hard to believe > it won't be infectious :) > > Just thought I'd reach out to a community I know who cares and > understands the opening of a space. I uploaded the finished pictures > on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/networkcoworking , so, if > you have a moment check them out and celebrate with me! > > Opening day is 2/14 and I have a fun event scheduled for 2/27 (Bloggie > Awards Party). If you find yourself in Longmont, CO, I'd love to see > you! > > Jessica > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Coworking" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<coworking%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en. > > -- Blair James Gordon [email protected] Cell-(614) 359-2504 Office-(614) 859-9103 Office-(614) 285-SIGN Confidential: This email is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed. The information contained in this email may be confidential and privileged. Any retransmission, review, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material and delete it from any computer. Thank you. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

