Thanks all! It is a really great feeling to be filled with inspiration and optimism!
Jacob, that is exactly what happened! I haven't raced myself, but I have stood/sat just about everywhere as well as raced through the restroom "just in case." Jes networkcoworkingspot.com On Feb 1, 1:14 pm, Jacob Sayles <[email protected]> wrote: > So fun! Susan and I did races around the office when we first got it. I > remember being scared to go to the bathroom because someone might walk in or > the phone might ring. Congratulation! > > Jacob > > --- > Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolationhttp://www.officenomads.com- > (206) 323-6500 > > > > > > > > On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Jes <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hey all! > > > If you've seen me post before, you know that I am thisclose to > > opening! Last night I hosted a local web group's meetup and it went > > really well with nice feedback. > > > Today, I am hosting my first Jelly (even cute little bowls of jelly > > beans at each workstation) but I sit here alone because today all > > local schools are canceled due to weather (we've been having a > > gorgeous winter here until 2 days ago, and though it is still pretty, > > it is negative digits and snowy...). So, alas, my first day of > > coworking, I am working alone. But! I'm not all that down about it > > because 1. The space is finished! and 2. I had 3 people scheduled to > > come and they called/emailed to cancel so I know they were still > > thinking about it, and 3. I really love the space, the reasons behind > > the space, and with this kind of excitement, I find it hard to believe > > it won't be infectious :) > > > Just thought I'd reach out to a community I know who cares and > > understands the opening of a space. I uploaded the finished pictures > > on my facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/networkcoworking, so, if > > you have a moment check them out and celebrate with me! > > > Opening day is 2/14 and I have a fun event scheduled for 2/27 (Bloggie > > Awards Party). If you find yourself in Longmont, CO, I'd love to see > > you! > > > Jessica > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > > "Coworking" group. > > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > [email protected]<coworking%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups > > .com> > > . > > For more options, visit this group at > >http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

