WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL ME ABOUT WORKNAKED DAY UNTIL THE END OF THE DAY!?

You're all fired.

<3

Alex.

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia


On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 5:47 PM, Angel Kwiatkowski <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hooray! We're experiencing record low numbers today at Cohere too!
> Just me and 3 of the guys. I found out it's a national holiday for
> freelancers today called "worknaked." So I like to think that has kept
> some at home! :) Also, working naked is such a bad fit for a high of
> -2 degrees!
>
> Congrats on your lovely space!
> Angel
>
> On Feb 1, 12:30 pm, Jes <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Hey all!
> >
> > If you've seen me post before, you know that I am thisclose to
> > opening! Last night I hosted a local web group's meetup and it went
> > really well with nice feedback.
> >
> > Today, I am hosting my first Jelly (even cute little bowls of jelly
> > beans at each workstation) but I sit here alone because today all
> > local schools are canceled due to weather (we've been having a
> > gorgeous winter here until 2 days ago, and though it is still pretty,
> > it is negative digits and snowy...). So, alas, my first day of
> > coworking, I am working alone. But! I'm not all that down about it
> > because 1. The space is finished! and 2. I had 3 people scheduled to
> > come and they called/emailed to cancel so I know they were still
> > thinking about it, and 3. I really love the space, the reasons behind
> > the space, and with this kind of excitement, I find it hard to believe
> > it won't be infectious :)
> >
> > Just thought I'd reach out to a community I know who cares and
> > understands the opening of a space. I uploaded the finished pictures
> > on my facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/networkcoworking, so, if
> > you have a moment check them out and celebrate with me!
> >
> > Opening day is 2/14 and I have a fun event scheduled for 2/27 (Bloggie
> > Awards Party). If you find yourself in Longmont, CO, I'd love to see
> > you!
> >
> > Jessica
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Coworking" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<coworking%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to