Hi all. I have had a small business membership program for 30 years where 
people paid a yearly fee to be involved in networking, educational/training 
classes, referral groups and lots more. Now I'm changing my focus a bit and 
bringing on board a cowork center. My dilemma is this:

1. I have recently moved and will be opening the center in a small town of 
about 13,000. This space will be right downtown in a store front retail 
office so people will see things/activities going on and should bring about 
interest -- that's good but how to market that aspect?

2. Finances -- how do I intertwine the yearly membership base of $100 with 
access to all meetings, etc. to the cowork space. People who just use that 
space -- can they come to the meetings without payment? Doesn't seem fair to 
the members. Members come to the work space without paying? Doesn't seem 
fair to the cowork group. What ideas does anyone have on how to merge these 
two together?

Thanks for the thoughts guys!

Nancy
Business Success Unlimited -- where education + collaboration + FUN = 
business growth
269-488-8904

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to