Thanks for the responses, guys. However, as I had noted in my original question, I have moved locations and no longer have a current membership. This is start over time and I want to do what's right for the new location. My thoughts:
1. Day trippers: $10 a day -- $15 a roundtable (one a quarter free; we put on one a month) 2. A ticket of 10 day passes ($90; good for three months; $10 a roundtable -- one free per quarter) 3. Full-time: $125 a month with no charge for roundtables 4. Those who only want to be a part of the training program and not part of the center -- $125 a year Programs provided by Business Success Unlimited: Monthly educational roundtables (listed above) Weekly referral group programs ($100 a year) Mastermind groups ($150 a year) These other groups are separate from either the space or the group. How does that sound? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

