Thank you so much for the feedback you guys. I'm also of the same opinion, 
but because we had seen it in other agreements (at least those on the wiki 
and a few other sites), we really wanted to make sure there wasn't a 
compelling reason to keep it. I think we'll work to fine tune our agreement 
moving forward. 

I really appreciate all the help from this community. 

*Mike Nguyen*

The Bourse
839 Chapel Street
(203) 980-8202
(203) 776-5684 (Fax)

http://www.boursenewhaven.com 

Sign up for our mailing list: http://eepurl.com/cbPYb
Follow us on Twitter: @BourseNewHaven<http://www.twitter.com/boursenewhaven>
Or on Facebook: La 
Bourse<http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Bourse-Co-Working-New-Haven-Style/169803783040016>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/coworking/-/NVNKN09paVpURzRK.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to