I don't want to dig on my members but they are *extremely* flaky. It's just 
their nature. If I asked them to tell me in advance when they thought they 
might show up and for how long it would be a total mess. In fact, just last 
week there was a facebook thread on our group where 3 people said they had 
planned to come in but life got weird. I am NOT in the business of managing 
that noise! We've never used reservations and even at our peak membership 
no one went without a place to sit. I'd give up my own desk before I 
started using a reservation system. If it ain't broke...

On Thursday, June 7, 2012 9:33:31 AM UTC-6, Linda Rolf wrote:
>
> We are converting our existing space to coworking space to create a more 
> dynamic work environment.  Since we have desks as well as open community 
> areas, our initial plan is to offer a combination of reserved desks and 
> more flexible work arrangements.  I would be interested in learning how you 
> have managed the logistics of flex space.  Do you work with reservation 
> only or do you accomdate the drop in worker?
>  
> Thanks for a great group! The postings have already been helpful.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/coworking/-/SeXcdOP52-IJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to