A reservation system makes all of the sense in the world to me. It seems 
from reading Linda Rolf ‘s request for suggestions that she has a plan to 
grow her space beyond 3 people.

 

I would use both the reservation and walk in clients just like upscale 
restaurants do. If fact I would contract a couple of upscale restaurants 
that are within walking distance for some type of mutual promotion.

 

When I do have more walk-in traffic than I can handle I would know of other 
Co-Working space that is very close and refer these walk-ins to these 
locations.

 

I just completed a study of the need for Co-working space as the US and 
European economies are changing and the potential is fantastic with just a 
bit of imagination.

 

We should be doing that we can to give any constructive suggestions and 
encouragements to fellow Co-Workers!

On Thursday, June 7, 2012 9:03:31 PM UTC+5:30, Linda Rolf wrote: 
>
> We are converting our existing space to coworking space to create a more 
> dynamic work environment.  Since we have desks as well as open community 
> areas, our initial plan is to offer a combination of reserved desks and 
> more flexible work arrangements.  I would be interested in learning how you 
> have managed the logistics of flex space.  Do you work with reservation 
> only or do you accomdate the drop in worker?
>  
> Thanks for a great group! The postings have already been helpful.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/coworking/-/onC1Op2TE8kJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to