Hi there Jay,

Sounds like a great trip you've got planned! You may know that Deskwanted 
and Deskmag are based in Berlin - we'd love for you to come and have a look 
at our workspace and have a chat with us about what you're planning in 
Melbourne. We can point you to some other coworking spaces that you should 
visit, too.

Also, while I've got you, I just wanted to tell you that we, along with the 
Hub Melbourne and Inspire9, are organising an Australian Coworking 
Conference to take place early next year! I'd love to add you to the 
Australian conference Google group so you can join the conversation. Feel 
free to get in contact and let us know when you'll be here (if you're 
heading to Berlin), and so I can add your email to the list.

Hopefully see you soon!
Anna

[email protected]

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/coworking/-/oq5pMOKl954J.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to