Please keep in mind that no matter how hot or cold it might be, you need to
keep the fans on or the air will be stale [and inhumane]...unless you happen to
have windows and/or great natural circulation.

Jerome
BLANKSPACES
"work FOR yourself, not BY yourself"

www.blankspaces.com
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) Los Angeles, CA 90036
323.330.9505 (office)