Thanks for all of the responses. I was under that exact impression--that
most people want it, but few will actually use it. We only have one
full-time member. She has shown considerable interest, but she is new and
the space is new, so we're not too excited about giving her a key right
away. I suspect she would just stay an hour or so beyond our official
closing hour, 9PM. Our community is in its infancy and our business is not
yet sustainable, so 24/7 access would be more of a means to draw people in.
But, I think we'll hold off until we form a solid group with members we
know well. Our members, so far, are terrific. It's more a concern of
carelessness with, say, forgetting to set the alarm, locking the back door,
or casually mentioning our accessibility to someone they shouldn't trust
rather than the members, themselves, being malicious. The other concern,
which was addressed well here, was utility costs. Thanks again!

-Cody
batha.us