Our members like 24/7 access. Not that many use it, we have only 3 or 4
night owls, but others will come in at odd hours or on weekends if they
have a big project they are working on or some crisis blew up at one of
their clients and they need a place away from home to deal with it.

This may seem funny, but because we are right downtown, members who are
taking advantage of Ann Arbor nightlife will drop by to use our clean
bathroom.

Our utility bills are part of the rent - we don't pay them directly. Our
landlord has not complained, so I guess he is not seeing a significant
increase in utility costs.

twb
member, Workantile <http://workantile.com/>
@twbrandt