Thank you all for the feedback! Basically what we have now is the option to
go into a 12000 SqFt space with a lot of beautiful windows or take a space
in the interior of the building w are considering that has no windows but
would have a glass wall looking out into an atrium of sorts. Personally I
really like the window space over the other space since we aren't selling
widgets there is no need to have retail frontage. Once I am home I'll post
some Pictures of the space we are looking at as well as a general layout!
Thanks everyone.