Thanks for the tip!  I have been using Boomerang, but it isn't quite the 
right thing.  I like it for other things, it gives email a reminder 
function, but not quite there.

I also like it in conjunction with Rappportive, which is SO GREAT for my 
work with the Wiki.  Because *some people* have more than one email 
address.  :-)  

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:17:57 PM UTC+2, Markus Manley wrote:
>
> WE Labs is going to be switching over to a Customer Relationship 
> Management website Have any of you ever considered a CRM before? Coming out 
> of political organizing I immediately saw the potential for NationBuilder 
> for something like a CoWorking space. Contact me if you would like to have 
> a discussion. I am a certified NationBuilder Expert and can answer any of 
> your questions. Check out this tour of NationBuilder and see what you think 
> about using a tool like this to help grow your spaces.
>
> http://nationbuilder.com/business_website
>
>
> Jay Matthew
> WE Labs - Community Organizer
> 562-896-1643
> [email protected] <javascript:>
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to