great to see so much people using streak here - I am a declared fan. 
You can actually export streak data in a csv file if you need to have a 
backup for no-internet days. I believe most CRMs, including the Salesforce 
giant, are switching to cloud models lately.

On Friday, July 26, 2013 2:21:30 PM UTC+2, Steve Bercy wrote:
>
> Streak seems very useful and user-oriented.
>
> My main problem with that kind of tool is that it doesn't have an offline 
> mode (I'm on an island I encounter several internet disconnections per 
> month)
>
> Thanks for the tips
>
> Steve
> Martinique Workatjelly <http://www.martiniqueworkatjelly.com> 
>
> On Thursday, July 25, 2013 9:54:41 AM UTC-4, Alex Hillman wrote:
>>
>> I've tried using CRMs several times in our history and have been 
>> disappointed every time...until recently. 
>>
>> We adopted Streak (streak.com) which embeds itself into gmail/google 
>> apps mail. My entire team uses it to manage a bunch of workflows, from 
>> onboarding to membership changes and soon we'll be using it for events and 
>> other things. 
>>
>> The thing I like about it is that it *actually let's you manage 
>> relationships*, not just run sales pipelines. Highly recommended. 
>>
>> -Alex
>>
>> --
>> /ah
>> indyhall.org
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Markus Manley <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> WE Labs is going to be switching over to a Customer Relationship 
>>> Management website Have any of you ever considered a CRM before? Coming out 
>>> of political organizing I immediately saw the potential for NationBuilder 
>>> for something like a CoWorking space. Contact me if you would like to have 
>>> a discussion. I am a certified NationBuilder Expert and can answer any of 
>>> your questions. Check out this tour of NationBuilder and see what you think 
>>> about using a tool like this to help grow your spaces.
>>>
>>> http://nationbuilder.com/business_website
>>>
>>>
>>> Jay Matthew
>>> WE Labs - Community Organizer
>>> 562-896-1643
>>> [email protected]
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
>>> --- 
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>> Groups "Coworking" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>> an email to [email protected].
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>  
>>>  
>>>
>>
>>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to