Streak looks so intuitive. Great for many people. I almost switched over but then I discovered features in HighriseHQ that I hadn't been using, and then added plug-ins like WeLoveHighrise.com, and CollabSpot (which seems to integrate into gmail just like Streak btw).
Jerome ______________ BLANKSPACES "work FOR yourself, not BY yourself" www.blankspaces.com 5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) Los Angeles, CA 90036 323.330.9505 (office) On Jul 25, 2013, at 6:54 AM, Alex Hillman <[email protected]> wrote: > I've tried using CRMs several times in our history and have been disappointed > every time...until recently. > > We adopted Streak (streak.com) which embeds itself into gmail/google apps > mail. My entire team uses it to manage a bunch of workflows, from onboarding > to membership changes and soon we'll be using it for events and other things. > > The thing I like about it is that it *actually let's you manage > relationships*, not just run sales pipelines. Highly recommended. > > -Alex > > -- > /ah > indyhall.org > > > On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Markus Manley <[email protected]> wrote: > > WE Labs is going to be switching over to a Customer Relationship Management > website Have any of you ever considered a CRM before? Coming out of political > organizing I immediately saw the potential for NationBuilder for something > like a CoWorking space. Contact me if you would like to have a discussion. I > am a certified NationBuilder Expert and can answer any of your questions. > Check out this tour of NationBuilder and see what you think about using a > tool like this to help grow your spaces. > > > http://nationbuilder.com/business_website > > > Jay Matthew > WE Labs - Community Organizer > 562-896-1643 > [email protected] > > -- > Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Coworking" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > > > > > -- > Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Coworking" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > > -- Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

