Fun stuff!  Yes, we track this stuff in Nadine and have some staff facing
stats pages that show us some basic data.  I'd love to dive deeper and I'm
always trying to recruit data nerds that want to help develop new views
into our historical data.  One page we have now lists how long everyone has
been a member and it's pretty fun to see how long some of our members have
been here.  I hesitate to expose this as a member facing tool as I don't
want it to be misunderstood as "rank".  We don't even highlight what kind
of members people are as all members are equal in our eyes.  Also staff
pages can be ugly and clunky and still expose the data.  That said we are
looking into member facing data pages both based on their own usage and the
community as a whole.

Lifetime value... that's all sorts of complex to calculate much less
communicate...

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500