Over here we tried both the paint and vinil stickers. We got a good
contractor to give us a big roll of vinyl and those where very cheap. We
did a whole wall for around 300USD. It's also great because you can print
of top of it. Our events calendar is one big sheet and it looks great. We
pretty much covered every call on that stuff.

I'm also wondering about the chalkboard dust isn't that annoying and gets
everything to be super dirty ?