I don't know if my information would be of use to you but I do thank you
for starting this topic. I opened a "business center"/internet cafe' back
in November of 2012. I had previously worked in retail as an operations
manager and saw a need for this through many inquiries received at my work.
Most of us know that internet cafe's were pretty much antiquity by the year
2000 but in the city I lived in, it was something new even in 2012. In
October of 2013, I decided to transition into a coworking space to be part
of the times. Here it is a year later and I'm still struggling. Despite my
attempts to get people into my space by sponsoring meet up space, host a
variety of classes, etc., it seems people here don't get the concept. In
the couple of years I've been running this business, I've come across
only four people who know what "coworking" is! I've had to "flavor" a lot
of my social media posts with educational bits: what is coworking? how
coworking works, etc. When I explain the concept,  the light bulb goes off
in their heads and they get it. It seems they're just not familiar with the
word "coworking". I'm curious to know if anyone else has run into this
dilemma.