Hey Alex and Others,

Long time lurker, first time poster :) I started Platform 53
<http://www.platform53.com/>, a coworking space in Cincinnati, OH/Northern
Kentucky this past September, so still really fresh, but have been doing
research and pop-up coworking events around the region since 2012, hence
the long-time lurking...

I just ran across this conversation thread and found it fascinating. I know
most of the collection was done a few years ago and it didn't sound like it
was as helpful as hoped, but sounds like there's still a lot of interest
around it. I think understanding this topic is extremely important. I'm a
market researcher by trade (both qual and quant), so if there's a passion
for picking back up the effort or digging into other coworking questions,
let me know--I'd be happy to help and ready to start being more active in
the broader coworking community.

Best,

Stacy Kessler
Co-Founder & Chief Visionary Officer
Platform 53

PS. Thanks for all you do for the coworking community, Alex. Love your
dedication to having open conversations about coworking through this Google
Group and elsewhere. Really refreshing to be a part of a collaborative
industry after coming from the cut-throat corporate world.