Hello Ibrahim,

It would be great if you could write a little bit about the Erasmus+ 
program, with an eye specifically toward how it connects to us coworking 
spaces and why you're reaching out to us about it. 

Thanks!

Best,
Will

On Monday, January 5, 2015 7:42:51 AM UTC+1, İbrahim Taşer wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I would like to be a partner of your project. We are from Turkey. Is it 
> possible to be in your project? And what kind of instutition or 
> organization do you need in your project? If you need any information about 
> us, please feel free to ask me.
> Kind Regards
>
> 2014-12-31 13:57 GMT+02:00 İbrahim Taşer <[email protected] 
> <javascript:>>:
>
>> Hello,
>> I am İbrahim from Karaman, Turkey. I am an English teacher in the 
>> ministry of education. However, last two years, I am only working in the 
>> field of creating and coordinating of the Erasmus+ projects. I have many 
>> contacts from Turkey and also Europe. I would like to create more projects 
>> this term. Besides, I can also arrange project teams, schools and NGOs or 
>> non profit organizations. Erasmus+ is my working field and I love my job.I 
>> have a small office in the directorate of national education, in my 
>> city(hometown): Karaman. We are happy to meet new friends and create 
>> potential projects. We would like to help you creating a project and 
>> developing partnerships. I would like to see more cities in Europe. :)
>> If you are interseted, please write me back:
>> email: [email protected] <javascript:>
>>
>> 17 Nisan 2014 Perşembe 16:28:56 UTC+3 tarihinde Francesca Martinuzzi 
>> yazdı:
>>>
>>> The University of Urbino is working on a project to be submitted in the 
>>> Erasmus Plus call KA” Stratgic Partnership (deadline 30th April 2013).
>>>
>>> Our project aims to enhance the coworking culture strengthening the 
>>> cooperation between coworking spaces and academic institution at a European 
>>> level and supporting the spreading of a collaborative and creative approach 
>>> to entrepreneurship familiarizing emerging entrepreneurs with new working 
>>> culture, skills and competences.
>>>  
>>> The other partners already involved in the consortium are coworkings 
>>> from Italy and Germany. We need at least one more  partner from a 3rd 
>>> European Country.
>>>
>>  -- 
>> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the 
>> Google Groups "Coworking" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit 
>> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/coworking/Y2hAconn-h8/unsubscribe.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to 
>> [email protected] <javascript:>.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
>
>
> -- 
>
>
>
> *İBRAHİM TAŞER*
>
> eTwinning/Eurodesk Karaman İl Koordinatörü
> Karaman İl Milli Eğitim Müdürlüğü
> AB ve Dış İlişkiler Birimi 
> (EU and Foriegn Affairs Department) 
> Gsm: *+90539 293 83 26*
> KARAMAN
> facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ibrahim.taser.75
> skype: *itaser70*
> mail: [email protected] <javascript:>
>
>
> 

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to