Dear José,

thanks for your call this morning and for the nice conversation.
It was a great pleasure.

Please find below the contact information of Frank Sellingsloh.
The director of our school on Tenerife.

Frank Sellingsloh
f.sellings...@fui-ia.com

Phone:

   - +34 922 389303 (Office FU International Academy)

Linkedin:

   - es.linkedin.com/pub/frank-sellingsloh/28/619/84

Passez une bonne journée,

Lisa

*Lisa Maria Eckstein *Junior Online Marketing Manager
*FU International Academy Tenerife & SEOintheSUN*

web: www.fu-tenerife.com / www.seointhesun.com

email: l...@seointhesun.com

*Public holidays:* 08.12.2014 and 25.12.*2014 *
*2015:* 01.01, 06.01, 03.02, 02 and 03.04, 01 and  04.05, 14.07, 12.10,
02.11, 08 and 25.12.2015

Sharing is caring!
 FU International Academy Tenerife <https://www.facebook.com/FUTenerife>!
 SEOintheSUN <https://www.facebook.com/seointhesun>!

*Tenerife North*

*C.C. La Cúpula, local 69. E-38400 Puerto de la Cruzphone +34 922 389 303 /
fax +34 922 389 457*

*Tenerife South*
C.C. Pueblo Canario, local 404-405. E-38660 Costa Adeje
phone +34 922 794 932 / fax +34 922 389 457