Dear Francesca,

first of all I want to wish you a happy new year.

My name is Lisa Eckstein and I live and work on tenerife. I`m the Junior 
Online Marketing Manager @ SEOintheSUN - Online-Marketing Seminars & 
Co-Working Spaces on Tenerife.
Are you looking for new partner in 2015?

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sunny Regards,

Lisa Eckstein

Am Donnerstag, 17. April 2014 14:28:56 UTC+1 schrieb Francesca Martinuzzi:
>
> The University of Urbino is working on a project to be submitted in the 
> Erasmus Plus call KA” Stratgic Partnership (deadline 30th April 2013).
>
> Our project aims to enhance the coworking culture strengthening the 
> cooperation between coworking spaces and academic institution at a European 
> level and supporting the spreading of a collaborative and creative approach 
> to entrepreneurship familiarizing emerging entrepreneurs with new working 
> culture, skills and competences.
>  
> The other partners already involved in the consortium are coworkings from 
> Italy and Germany. We need at least one more  partner from a 3rd European 
> Country.
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to