5 Things we learned from implementing Slack:

   1. When creating channels, let it happen organically at first
   2. Too many channels can be overwhelming, just because of the current UI
   3. If you are unsure, always verify who is in a channel before talking
   about them
   4. It is a great place to collaborate with other service providers who
   handle the same contract
   5. Everyone is using it