I'm curious to hear from ED folks in this group about this; I'm putting
together a survey for my clients to track impact and would love to know how
to fine tune it so it can be as useful as possible in these contexts.

Tony
*---*
*New Work Cities <http://nwc.co/consulting> - Coworking consultancy &
organizer network*