Hey Tyler,

The folks there mainly stuck printouts and cards onto the canvas - but I think
for $8 you can get canvas prints from photobox.com… get the group to send in
their artwork - then send a batch to the printers.  10 pieces for under $100 -
I imagine you could curate it / have a theme every couple of months  and keep
it fresh.

Cheers
Jim