Jensen I love the rope light. I think we're going to give that a shot on
another wall. I want to see if I can do it in the shape of a lightbulb with
the light in the center. Thanks for the sweet idea.

For the big wall, I think we are going to put a world map up. Something
that is topographic and made from laser extraction of foam. Then we're
looking at using yarn and pins to showcase locations that our members have
helped via donations such as Kiva.

*Tyler Byrd | Red Rokk | CEO*
*t:* 360.747.7401 | *m:* 360.920.2462
*e:* b...@redrokk.com | *w:* www.redrokk.com