I used language that would make room for the departure to be a successful
one.

In addition to similar questions to what you wrote, I had things like:

   1. What might we do to improve in general?
   2. What did you love about your experience?
   3. Might you consider returning at some point?
   4. Can you leave us a testimonial to share?

Tony
*---*
*New Work Cities <http://nwc.co/consulting> • Coworking.org
<http://coworking.org/>*

*Want a second shot at setting intentions for the new year? Our new
**Groundhog Day
planner <http://nwc.co/3/planner/>** is here for you!*
[image: Inline image 8] <http://tonybacigalupo.com/>[image:
http://twitter.com/tonybgoode] <http://twitter.com/tonybgoode>[image: