I'm gonna toss a perspective in here that hasn't been mentioned:

Glass walls *can* look amazing, though I hear from a lot of people that
they hate feeling like they're in a fishbowl. I personally think it's a
weird architectural hack for trying to bend office-demand into a
misunderstood open aesthetic. But that's a longer debate, and for another
day.

The bigger issue is that glass walls turn small rooms into *awful* echo
monsters. Yes, you can temper it with acoustic treatment, but that's yet
another expense on top of the glass. Especially when the goal is to create
spaces for phone calls, I'd be doing everything imaginable to get rid of
echo'y surfaces.

Fundamentally, floor to ceiling glass is one of those style trends that I
see doing more damage than good. Maybe an unpopular opinion? I'm not sure.
I know we ruled them out as a usability concern very early in our
renovation.

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten