I agree x100…if it’s glass all the way around.
I’ve been using glass on just one wall and the feedback has been excellent. I
also use partial height, either lower or upper half.
Basically, use them judiciously - your wallet will thank you as well

JEROME CHANG <>

talk to us: (323) 330-9505 <>
chat w/ us:  <>http://www.BLANKSPACES.com/chat <https://lc.chat/now/7173741/>

WEST: Santa Monica <> |  <>1450 2nd St (@Broadway)
CENTRAL: Mid-Wilshire | 5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea)
EAST: Downtown <> |  <>529 S. Broadway, Ste 4000 (@Pershing Square)