Hi Maureen,
We were able to find about 11 DIRTT offices second-hand at $2K/office. After
reconfiguring, we were left with lots of wall sections and insufficient parts
to make more offices, but we got 10 offices out of them! They’re really quite
nice looking and I was surprised by their sound absorption.

They took a lot longer than a weekend to install, but we’re still happy with
the result.
Barbara Sprenger

 bspren...@thesatelliteinc.com
  www.thesatelliteinc.com