I agree.

As an architect, I know the codes generally dictate what equal number of
fixtures across both genders. But given various other issues, like a family
bathroom, other genders, nursing, etc, at least one unisex can be useful.
...and the codes generally allow for reducing the total fixture count by using
a unisex to double count.

Jerome, architect
www.BLANKSPACES.com