+7 on the track lighting hack. I REALLY hate track lighting because it's
always beaming into my brain. We used a version of track lighting at
Bandwidth and immediately turned all the bulbs to face up and out towards
the walls. It's such a great method to get lots of light reflecting off of
stuff without it searing your retinas.