We absolutely do not allow it.

They are vaporizing chemicals to be inhaled. When they do that, it’s not just
the person choosing to inhale them; it’s all the people around them who are
also forced to inhale. Vaping or smoking in the presence of others who choose
not to is an intimately violent act.

Trevor Twining
trevortwin...@gmail.com
905-324-5575