Hi Elena,

As far as the day to day tasks, you'll spend much of your time simply
talking to members, giving tours, onboarding new members and assisting with
their day to day needs like how to book a conference room. You'll also do a
fair share of tidying up throughout the day. You'll find your own rhythm in
time with that stuff.

To prepare yourself, these are my essential books to read to prepare:

Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
The Art of Gathering by Priya Parker
One of my early books that explains coworking to your prospective
members
https://www.diycoworking.com/shop/coworking-how-freelancers-escape-the-coffee-shop-office
and this free Starter Kit for managers
https://www.diycoworking.com/shop/coworking-basic-training-for-new-space-operators