This past month I was asked to do a new talk about our recently revamped
hiring process, which included lots of details about who we looked for,
what they're expected to do, and how we structure the position.

The talk is recorded, and all of the written resources are downloadable too!

https://dangerouslyawesome.com/2018/06/how-to-hire-the-best-people-to-run-your-coworking-space/

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten