Good morning,

What advise I can suggest is first you should have assignment rights, as a
safety. However, you guy are missing the smaller time frame sentiment or
picture. You have a lease, but those underneath you should not. Rather,
since they are YOUR BUSINESS MODEL clients and "MEMBERS" you should award
them with twelve (12) month license agreement-renewable of course.

Hear is the logic and also I do this with my bldg and coworking members &
it works well. Do as such you then skip having to pay your LL extra rent
and constantly have to approve sublet that is crazy. Which is also direct
conflict of interest to your model amd inital lease usage. You can call me
direct I am also a NYC commercial broker so I know some things.

Thank you, Morgan.

Never set a goal without attaching a timeline to it. To breathe life into a
goal you must attach a precise deadline to it." - Robin S. Sharma

m. 917.504.9180 | f. 917.591.1917 | bbm.7EF58010