Agreed, I am a commercial broker and not just a partner in the coworking
biz, and gave him per his email the exact information he nees for the
higher sentiment of his scenario and things to do as a tenant vs an
operator biz-owner.

See my email from a few days ago, but the landlord either knows of this
infringement or is using the sublet as a known right. However, you
"Coworking Owner" should not be subletting license agreement baby.

Never set a goal without attaching a timeline to it. To breathe life into a
goal you must attach a precise deadline to it." - Robin S. Sharma

m. 917.504.9180 | f. 917.591.1917 | bbm.7EF58010
theloftsocial.com
hessbk.com