Just a word of warning:

I bought one of those vintage phone booths back in the day. It's an awesome
looking piece of furniture but it's not really effective for being a phone
booth in a shared workspace...there's basically no sound isolation and it's
pretty uncomfortable to sit in.

In hindsight, I'd save that money and put it towards building something
with drywall, insulation, and some kind of air ventilation.

In such a small space, you might also consider setting the expectation that
it's just not a great spot for phone calls/video conferencing. That's what
we did when we were ~1200 square feet in our original space. It limits who
can be a member, but it creates some valuable constraints that help people
understand the kind of work they might do in your coworking space compared
to a "typical" office (focused/heads down work and 1-1/small team
collaborative work).

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten