Dear all
further to my earlier message, we have carried out another river inspection
late morning, and at this point we confirm we are intending to run M2/W2 and
M1/W1. These crews should therefore marshall for their divsions as planned,
with W2 marshalling on their starting stations by 1430.We will continue to keep
conditions under review throughout the afternoon, and will not hesitate to call
off racing if we consider the current improving weather trend not to have
abated risks sufficiently.Also as per my earlier message, conditions will still
be cold with some wind, so I reemphasise the need to carry sufficient warm dry
clothing, and for realism and common sense when bumps occur

CUCBC Coxes Mailing List

Unsubscribe: Send blank email with subject "unsubscribe" to

List Manager: