For now, I'm just going to filter them out entirely: They will not appear in
test summaries, release summaries, or failure notifications. I will be holding
on to them, and they can be accessed via the reports API.

In the future, I'd like to populate a "language variant" field for those
projects whose compatibility with the official language is questionable (or not
a goal of the project), but for which some manner of compatibility is possible.
This would differ from the "interpreter" field in that the different
interpreters are trying to be compatible with each other, and variants may not.

I'm getting ready for TPC::NA, so it'll likely be a week or two before I can
address this properly. Until then all I can say is sorry about the useless test
failure notifications: Nobody consulted me on sending in cperl test reports, so
there was no way for me to prepare for it.

Doug Bell
d...@preaction.me