Hi Lionel,

I'll keep this on the list.

I have written the answer in http://cpsproject-howto.blogspot.com/2007/06/how-to-enable-translations.html

Hope it helps.

By the way, if anybody wants to add some post to the blog, i'll be glad to give you poster permissions.

Regards!

Lionel MENARD wrote:
Hello JoseLuis,

As a reminder I've attached the thread of our former email exchange concerning section translation for CPS. It currently perfectly works and I was in the process of doing so for documents

I hope you will be able to answer my question as I did'nt find any clues on the mailing list.

So I would like to know how to switch for a given document from a translation (spanish) to another (english) or (french) in order to be able to modify any of the given translation on purpose.

I am able toconsult each of the revision I make, when I look at the history but when I view it I don't have the edit function as an action. The reversion function does not help neither for that matter. Am I missing something basic or do I need to change something in the workflow ?

Any help would be greatly appricaited.

Thanx in advance.

Lionel

JoseLuis de la Rosa Triviño a écrit :
Thanks for translating the solution to french, I should learn to speak that language some day :-).

If you don't mind I will forward it to the english list too.

Best regards.

JoseLuis de la Rosa Triviño Técnico de Desarrollo Software FUNDACIÓN IAVANTE [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tel. 951 015 300 Este correo electrónico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo, contiene información confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su(s) destinatario(s). Toda copia o divulgación deberá ser autorizada por IAVANTE. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and exclusively directed to its adressee(s). Any copy or distribution will have to be authorized by IAVANTE.