Hello,

First, sorry to break the thread. I've just noticed that I did forget
to subscribe to the CPS mailing lists anew with a personal email address
since I left Nuxeo. This is fixed: I'm now subscribed again.

Of course I'm very much interested in CPSDesignerThemes. From what
I've seen, CPSDesignerThemes behaves very good and is well designed.
And performances should please everyone :-)
http://svn.nuxeo.org/trac/pub/browser/CPS3/products/CPSDesignerThemes/trunk/doc/performance.txt

My only concern now is that CPSDesignerThemes produces XHTML
valid pages, ie no more specific cps namespace tags in the rendered
HTML pages (cps:slot, cps:portlet, cps:main-content). Using namespaces
was of course the right thing, just like in ZPT. But those specific
namespaces should either be stripped in the resulting renderings
or made valid by the W3C XHTML specs. Maybe it's already valid
XHTML 1.0 Strict, even if the W3C validator presently says it's not
(the W3C validator happens to have bugs too, but fixed very fast).

And thank you Georges for all those last improvements on CPS.
I especially like the fact that they don't break the platform
stability and integrate well with the platform design.

--
Marc-Aurèle DARCHE
AFUL http://www.aful.org/