Dear Christian-Emi, all,

The answer to the crying smily (German roots "greinen" and "grinsen" are still distinguished) should be given by the epigraphy experts. What matters, is their good practice, if it is not conflicting with other disciplinary practices and basic ontological principles. I suggest Francesca and Achille to give us more insight. They are preparing the respective CRM extension for epigraphy, and we need a good interface to it. If necessary, we redesign these classes to their needs.

Best,

Martin