Dear all,

We have got two comments from Martin, see below.  I am not afraid of the big
bad thesaurus. The argument "the .1 properties should be equivalent to free
subproperty declarations." is best. But I have no strong feelings. I just need
to know where to encode the complexity. In my case I think  Stephen's
suggestion will be the more correct. My task is to encode information in messy
usage of types and attributes in exaction databases into CRM. The solution is
to us has note with .1

Best,

Christian-Emil

Hi Robert,

Yes, should be many to many.

There are different interpretations and implementations wrt the identity of a
property instance. One is by the triple (domain instance, property type, range
instance). Such an interpretation will not allow for two P16 instances with
identical domain and range. Our old TELOS had proper property instances.
Relying on the latter wouldn't be reasonable for the CRM.

Martin